Patient Rights and Responsibilities
You have a right to having your personal information kept private and secure in accordance with federal and state law and regulation. Please see our Privacy Policies for additional information.
- You have a right to receive services without regard to race, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability diagnosis or religious affiliation.
- You have a right to access your medical records.
- You have a right to receive timely information and explanations about coverage decisions.
- You have a right to appeal coverage decisions with your payer and/or health plan.
- Provide accurate and complete account and medical information.
- Report any change in your condition.
Follow medical advice and work collaboratively with providers and your insurer/payor to carry out the agreed-upon treatment plan.
- Be knowledgeable about your drug therapy.
- Report any suspected wrongdoing or fraud to Optum.
We appreciate all types of feedback. You may detail compliments, questions or issues to Optum by visiting the “Contact us” section of the website or via U.S. mail, phone or fax using the information below. An associate will provide you with a response.
250 Progressive Way
Westerville, OH 43082